“Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy”
A kidney repair therapy which was invented by China in 1960, and it can be treated in a kidney disease hospital of China named ” Shijiazhuang “. It has toxins removing treatment by which it helps to remove the waste products and toxic substances. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a combination of Chinese herbs and an advanced medicinal device called osmocope. The therapist used different types of herbs which are based on patient’s disease condition. Although, the therapist prescribed nine types with different herbs, and they performed the therapy through these steps:
STEP ONE (Refined Chinese Medicine):
It is a pack of two sacks which are soaked with penetrants before starting the application. This procedure will help the Chinese herbs to penetrate the skin faster.
STEP TWO (After Being Soaked):
The therapist used special machines to heat the soaked sacks by putting them in a plastic bag. They put that bag in their special machine which is look alike oven. This heat will help to the ingredients inside the bag to complete the excess.
STEP THREE (Osmocope):
After completing the process of heat, therapist starts to setup osmocope. While these osmocope contains two electrical plates. Then the therapist put those sacks ( Chinese herbs) on each osmocope electrical plate-like this in the image.
STEP FOUR ( Massage On Back):
When the sacks are ready, therapist starts massaging the back through those sacks. Hense, this procedure is called osmocope. Though, patients sometimes feel scared when seeing the electrical wires attached to the sacks. But that wires will encourage the plates to provide you comforting while giving the massage. Thus, the electricity will not go inside the body. Patient has to stay in that position for almost 40 minutes to successfully complete the process of osmocope.
Osmotherapy For Cerebral Edema
A life-threatening condition in which the fluids develop in the brain. Cerebral edema is known as brain swelling. These fluids develop the intracranial pressure (ICP). Thus, these fluids decrease the blood flow and the oxygen inside the brain. Though, our brain needs oxygen to perform properly.
The decreasing in blood flow and oxygen can create the swelling in the brain. This swelling is mainly a body response towards the brain condition. Sometimes, therapist treats the condition by giving medicinal treatment or through complete rest.
However! The brain swelling wants proper professional treatment. Otherwise, it can be worse and cause brain damage. If the treatment did not go well then cerebral edema becomes deadly to the patient. Some symptoms are mention below that can be focused by the person after an injury or infection. Which can indicate the brain to swell…
Symptoms Of Cerebral Edema:
- Loss of coordination
- Mood changes
- Memory loss
- Face difficulty while speaking
Causes Of Cerebral Edema:
- Traumatic brain injury ( TBI )
- Ischemic stroke
- High elevation
- having an increasing amount of drugs
- Viral infections
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Treatment Of Cerebral Edema:
- It is treated by first having a physical exam test to find out the pain, discomfort, or irregularities.
- Then the second step is CT scan or head MRI, to further recognize the actual location of swelling.
- The last procedure is a blood test to discover the cause of cerebral edema.
- Then the therapist starts the osmotherapy techniques by which they can be able to throw out the excess fluids from the brain.
- The procedure can be done through osmotic agents ( mannitol and high salt saline ).
- Osmotic therapy helps to improve blood circulation and reduce the brain swelling.
Osmotherapy For Kidney Disease
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy works wonder for the kidney patients. Though, it helps to the patients by decreasing the chance of having dialysis. Osmotherapy has saved thousands of CKD families in the last 27 years. However, many people stopped dialysis after the using of osmotherapy.
Although, around 70% of cases are assumed by the secondary kidney diseases. However, the main reasons for causing secondary kidney disease are by other medicinal conditions like,
- High blood pressure
- Immune disorder
Thus, osmotherapy helps the patients by doing these functions:
Increasing Blood Vessels:
The effective therapy helps to control the high blood pressure and turns into a normal range. Though, it also helps to increase the bloodstream inside the kidney. It also supports the damaged kidney to gain enough oxygen and all the important nutrients from the blood.
A study has shown that chronic kidney disease is immunologically arranged. It means that defective immune system can easily cause some immune protein which is placed in the kidney. Though, this causes inflammation and can become to damage the surrounding tissues of the kidney. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has the techniques of anti-inflammation to further protect the kidney from damage.
This therapy helps the patients to prevent the kidney from thrombus or having blood clotting.
Repair Damaged Kidney Cells:
However, the osmotherapy medicine is a combination of different herbs. Many effective herbs activate to treat the injured kidney and helps to rebuild the cells. Though, it provides self-curative ability and also provides the basic nutrients.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Further, it has been used to treat the damaged kidney from around the 60 countires. Although, it gains the appreciable attention from the worldwide…
Osmotherapy For Dehydration
- Nowadays, people preferred to those non-medicinal therapies which support millions of lives around the world.
- People look after those therapies because those treatments are less harmful.
- Therapies have no side-effects unless treated by incorrectly.
- However! The main purpose of influencing dehydration into the patient by using osmotherapy is to decrease the amount of fluid which grew inside the brain.
- The osmotherapy is sucking out the grew fluid from the brain and turn it into the vascular chamber.
- Though, The mainly osmotic agents used in the treatment of brain swelling include urea mannitol, glycerol, sorbitol, and HS solutions.
- Mannitol and hypertonic saline are tolerable and they have an acceptable risk profile for use in the treatment of brain swelling and dehydration.
Osmotherapy For Nephrotic Syndrome
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy really helps the patient to stabilize Nephrotic Syndrome. However! Doctors believed that this syndrome is very difficult to treat because it can come back with the other medical conditions like
- Dosage Reduction
Although, Osmotherapy is a type of traditional Chinese medicine treatment. Their effective herbal ingredients can penetrate into the skin properly by which they can fight against the infection which develops into the syndrome. The Nephrotic syndrome can effect to the kidney which causes damage and can be a kidney failure.
- This syndrome can describe through the high levels of protein in the urine called albumin.
- The abnormally low level of protein in the blood.
- The swelling of the body tissues.
- The Nephrotic Syndrome can be affected to any age of people.
- High blood cholesterol level
- High blood pressure
- Lack of appetite
However! After the confirmation of having the syndrome, doctors may be recommended the kidney biopsy. In which they replaced a tiny piece of the kidney by a needle and then studied about the fact of syndrome through the microscope. Doctors may also be prescribed ultrasound scanning of the kidney. Thus, it is very helpful to maintain the healthy diet and proper take of good nutrients to assure that the other medical treatments are treated quickly.