Blood pressure is also known as “Hypertension” and it is caused by the increase of blood in the circulating system. If it is not treated on time it can be turned into many dangerous issues like brain hemorrhage, stroke, and even death.
Most of the people avoid taking proper treatment because they either don’t know the actual symptoms of having high blood pressure. Here are some symptoms of high blood pressure which can be the focus by everyone:
Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure
Risks of both Low and High blood pressure normally increases with the age, though there are frequently no symptoms of having high blood pressure but you can recognize it by having a kind of
- CHEST PAIN
- EAR NOISE / BUZZING
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT
- NOSE BLEEDS
- VISION CHANGES
About 80 million adults ( 30%) are victims of high blood pressure (50%) of them have their condition under control. However! These symptoms can easily impact your heart and it can be caused by Heart Attack too.
Blood pressure can be balanced through healthy diet and some natural ways which can give you a satisfactory result to lower your blood pressure.
Natural Ways To Reduce High Blood Pressure
Excercise plays a very important part of our life. A healthy lifestyle can lead to maintain blood pressure level. Exercise is not just about those heavy dumbells or machinery, a simple walk for at least 25-30 minutes is enough to start a healthy lifestyle.
Yes! This is a serious habit which can destroy your health, smoking can cause high blood pressure, so blood pressure patients have to first quit smoking completely. It can cause cancer as well as other problems too.
In order to maintain your blood pressure level, you have to maintain your weight. If blood pressure is in your genes then it can be possible for you to having blood pressure in your adult age. Try to maintain your weight and stop eating those oily foods which can gain your weight fast.
NO MORE ALCOHOL
Try to reduce the amount of alcohol in your daily life routine, it is not necessary to completely cut off alcohol to your life but having too much can cause high blood pressure.
Yeah it might be impossible for u to make your life stress free but what you have to do is giving yourself a warming treatment by watching your favourite movie, try to cook your favourite meal this will surely helps you to calm down your stress, relaxing bath of atleast 20-25 minutes can quickly reduce your stress and gives you an extra strength to work throughout the day.
CUT OUT CAFFEINE
Tea, coffe, and energy drinks are full of caffiene and the source to rise your blood pressure level quickly. Too much caffiene creates other problems too like constipation, lower immune system as well as blood pressure.
Salt is a main point to high blood pressure, try to use a oinch amount of salt in your diet or otherwise it is much better for the B.P patient to completely cut off the salt.
Getting more exercise will definetely help u towards ur goal. The more u sweat the more ur blood circulates. Proper medical treatment can control the level of blood pressure but u can manage it to control through your daily eating habits.
List Of Foods To Lower Ur Blood Pressure
- COCUNUT WATER this is one of the easiest ways to reduce ur high blood pressure, drink simply a glass of fresh cocunut water daily to balanced ur blood pressure level.
- GREEN TEA it contains a high amount of Soy which is very helpful to lower blood pressure, that’s why many Doctors advised drinking green tea instead of regular tea or coffee.
- DARK CHOCOLATES yes, it has antioxidants which can help naturally to reduce blood pressure. Avoid eating milk chocolates because they can give you other health problems including weighing gain but Dark chocolates benefit you without putting on fat.
- GARLIC gives a great benefit to your circulating system, you can eat it directly or either in your cooking. In fact, there are many Garlic supplements available now which can full your daily intake.
- BANANAS are a great source of potassium and fiber which helps your immune system and lower your blood pressure, try to eat 2 or 3 Bananas daily to maintain ur B.P level.
- WATERMELON actually helps to keep you hydrated all the day long, eating watermelon twice a week to reduce your blood pressure.
- SWEET POTATO is full of calcium and potassium which can boost your circulating system and maintain your blood pressure level.
- BEANS all types of beans are loaded with healthy nutrients which are very important to your heart, try to eat a bowl of beans and vegetables to reduce ur high blood pressure.
- CASHEWS & ALMONDS extremely low magnesium can lead you to high blood pressure, though cashews and almonds have a great source of magnesium.
- FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT starts taking fish oil supplement of 1000-2000mg daily, it will help to reduce your blood pressure.
Always try to eat those foods which are high in potassium and magnesium like :
- Leafy Greens
- Brussel Sprouts
- Whole grains
- Flax seeds
These foods contain high amount of potassium which will really help you to maintain your blood pressure.