Alcohol addiction is a psychological condition which can easily affect your life and even be life-threatening. According to the research, if parents have this habit of alcoholism then it might be 60 percent chances of that their children will also face this problem in their future. As we can see that alcohol addiction is in both male and female nowadays, though there are many home remedies and alcohol treatment available to get rid of alcohol addiction completely.
Home Made Remedies To Cure Alcohol Addiction
1. Celery Juice
½ glass of fresh celery juice with a ½ glass of water. Combine it and drink twice daily. Celery has a great source of vitamin B which helps liver recovery and regulates blood pressure.
2. Bitter Ground Juice
1 glass of buttermilk with 3 tbsp of bitter ground juice, mix it well and take it on empty stomach. It can reduce your curbs craving.
Consume around 4-5 dates daily with a half glass of water, it will reduce alcohol intoxication and protect you from nerve damage.
4. Lemon and Honey
Squeeze 1 whole lemon and add ½ spoon of honey, take it directly without water. Lemon is full of vitamin C which helps to fight the drugs bacteria.
Take a diet of grapes for a month, and you will see the amazing changes after that.
Apple is also one of the best remedies to get rid of alcohol addiction easily, just consume 2-3 apples daily.
Symptoms Of Alcoholism
- Eating disorder
- Abdominal pain
- Weakness and numbness in the arms and legs
However! An alcoholic never realize what harm he is causing to his own self, it is harmful to the brain cells as well as it can also affect the heart. Alcoholism can be caused by mental illness or by stressful situations, try to drink fruits and vegetable juices especially at the time of longing, it will help curb the craving for alcohol. Although there is not a single advantage of drinking alcohol, there are many disadvantages of alcohol.
Side Effects Of Alcohol
- Unintentional injuries such as car crash, burns, and drowning
- Intentional injuries such as firearm injuries, sexual assault or domestic violence
- Increased on the job injuries and loss of productivity
- Broken relationships
- High blood pressure
- Nerve damage
- Sexual problems
- Permanent damage to the brain
- Vitamin B1 deficiency
- Malnutrition and mouth cancer.
Nearly one-third of alcohol sold in England drunk by 4 percent of the population — according to the report, The Director of Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco at public health England (PHE) said :
Around 4 percent of the population are drinking just under a third of the alcohol consumed in this country. Thats why around 2 million drinking just over 30 per cent of the alcohol.
In another side! Drinking too much alcohol can take a serious toll on your health. Though alcohol is a legal drug it can be still dangerous for you. It can affect your body, lifestyle and mental health. Excessive alcohol use led to around 88,000 of potential life lost each year.
Beer, wine and hard liquor ( distilled spirits) all contain an equal amount of alcohol, its safe to say that alcohol is nothing but a poison. Most of us drinking alcohol to get some relaxation but a huge amount of alcohol can be very harmful to you. In the UK, the national charity working to end alcohol completely in the country.
120,000 New Zealanders are alcoholic and drinking themselves to oblivion every day but there are many treatments that actually helped you to give up on alcohol easily.
Alcoholic Addiction Treatment
First of all, write down a list of the costs of drinking in terms of how it has affected your relationships and the benefits you will get after stopping.
- You need to make a decision to stop or at least be willing to try it.
- This may not happen overnight but take more than one step with full of honesty.
- Concentrate on those effects of alcohol on your health will surely give you the reasons to quit alcohol.
- If someone is physically dependent upon alcohol then they can be expected to be admitted to Rehab centers for the proper medical treatment.
- To start your new life, you have to admit that you have a problem with drinking.
- Set a goal to stop drinking at least on weekdays, drink for only 1 or 2 hours during the weekend is enough for your body.
- Try to do some exercise or maybe just go for a walk every evening focusing the time you used to have set aside for drinking.
- Keep in touch with the friends and family who will remind you to quit alcohol.
- You should have to look for ways to deal with the craving, it can be intense.
- Always try to avoid those things that promote to drink in you, stay away from those places that remind you of alcohol.
- During the time of alcohol craving, try to do something that will distract your mind from alcohol.
Moreover! Alcohol and drugs are toxins and in a large amount they damage multiple body systems and cause chronic conditions that can be deadly as well and as we know that paying for alcohol is expensive too. You just paying for your mistakes which can easily destroy your family’s finances.
The most important thing in the recovery path is seeking support and the right kind. The path may be difficult to you if you do it alone, so find the support and stay with it until you quit alcohol addiction completely.
It’s not easy to see when your alcohol intake has crossed the line but if you consume too much then it will definitely effect on your liver and brain.
Anyhow! In some cases, such as if you are a severe alcoholic you may need medical attention in order to detox. You may not be able to stop drinking alcohol altogether, in the beginning, it always takes time.
According to the research– when you drink too much alcohol that you can’t remember what happened. It indicates that you are drinking more than what your body can handle.